Terms and Conditions of Use
• (1) Introduction
• (2) items
• (3) your account and registration obligations
• (4) electronic communications
• (5) Amendments to this User Agreement and the operation of this Solution
• (6) the use of Alec Solution for safe payment
• (7) your personal information and transaction details information
(8) Goods and information prohibited from being used during the use of the Site
• (9) Prohibitions when you display items
• (10) undertake and declare and warrant that you
• (11) Copyright
• (12) trademarks
• (13) damages to Alec Solutions.com
• (14) Buyer Protection
• (15) Returned goods
• (16) Responsibility to You Solution.com
• (17) Confidentiality
• (18) Denunciation of the User Agreement
• (19) Bidding and buying
• (20) sale and sponsorship in auctions
• (21) Provide feedback
(22) Cancellation of access and / or membership
• (23) No warranty
• (24) Defining responsibilities
• (25) safety
• (26) relationship and notices
• (27) transfer of rights and obligations
• (28) general information
(29) Governing Law and Legislation
• ((31) additional conditions for sellers during White Friday
• (32) terms and conditions of sponsorship
(2) Eligibility for Membership:
- Membership is granted only to those who are over the age of 18 years. You have the right to cancel the account of any member who has not reached the age of 18 years with the obligation to liquidate his financial accounts immediately after the closure of the account
- No person may use the Site if it is canceled from Alec Solutions.com.
- In the event that a user registers as a business, his / her business shall be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- You must comply with all applicable laws to regulate online commerce.
- No member or institution may open two accounts simultaneously for any reason whatsoever. The site management has the right to freeze the accounts or cancel one of them with the obligation to liquidate all financial transactions related to the account before closing it.
- Individual users and institutions must abide by commercial contracts with members.
- No member of the site has the right to buy prohibited, suspicious or stolen items or violates the laws in force in the ministries and bodies of local government institutions, and if it proves that it puts himself at the risk of personal liability without any liability on you
(3) Your Account and Registration Obligations:
Upon submission of the application for membership in the site you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and password to use when accessing the site. Upon acceptance of the application you will be considered a member of the site and thus, you have agreed to
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and determining who is allowed to access and use your account on the Site. You agree to notify you immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2.Your Solution.com shall in no way be liable for any loss that you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially as a result of the disclosure of your username or password information.
3.You are responsible for maintaining the seriousness and credibility of the use of the website, and shall be liable to indemnify you for any direct or indirect loss that may be caused to you by Illegation.com as a result of any illegal, real or authorized use of your account by you or By any other person who has obtained the keys to access your account on the site, whether to perform services and others using your username and password, with or without your authorization.
- You agree to disclose true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the registration form at Alek Solutions.
- Do not include in your registration card any of your contact details such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers or any personal details, or the word “Alik Solutions”.
- Your business name does not include the word “Alik Solutions” or its logo.
- The Solution is committed to treating your personal information and contact details in confidence with other members. Members are provided with your contact information only upon completion of business transactions.
- You will be obliged to maintain and update your Registration Data in order to keep it true, correct, current, and complete. Limiting or canceling your membership and account on the Site, without prejudice to the rights of Alec Solutions.com and other legitimate means to recover its rights.
- Lalique Solutions.com will at any time conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and ask you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
- In the event that the applicant represents a commercial establishment, all information and documents required including your trade license, other documents and / or